วันศุกร์ที่ 8 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

TRIP 3 DAY IN JAPAN

Today....I will present about my trip in Japan. This is my first time to go abroad.. HAHA I am so exciting to see anything new.... And I will have new experience at there... for example... I hope to eat sushi  u-dong etc. from original place. But when i go there i miss all because my trip is so shot and i cant do anything all that I want. U know i prepared many thing before one month .. ^_^ 

When I arrive at Narita Airport, Japan. The weather so cold around 8 celsius , I am not sure because I look in my phone before I go there. So, u should know only JAPAN SO COLD, haha  I travel in 2 city first, Tokyo and Narita... 
First day, I go travel at Temple then go to Building which is tallest in Japan 
Second day, I go study at 2 school that the reason we come here...
Last day, I travel at Temple and EON this two place is nearly by airport...

Although This trip is not make my good experience but it make good memory that i go with my classmate and all my teacher.. I falling in love with all guy in class and all teacher and every body who join with this trip ^_^ 

MY LOVELY MEMORIES ^_^

 < Narita airport > 


 The sky before plane landing so beautiful ...


 she is guide , she so pretty ^ ^ 


This is first temple....









This tallest building in Tokyo



  Shinjuku Biggest shopping ,, haha


 << This so delicious ^ ^ 

This is the temple , that we go before i go back ^ ^ 













C U NEXT TRIP ^ ^


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น