วันอังคารที่ 12 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Dam in Lopburi

This trip i go with my classmate because we go there after we have field trip at Sathyasai School. The dam that i go is the biggest soil dam in Thailand.... The name is Kuend Phasak Chonlasit. This is my first time of my to come here ^ ^ . This dam has large land but I can walk and take a picture in limited place. If u go there U should get many many lotion to protect ur skin forn the sun because this place have big sunshine ur skin will b black in a little time ^ ^ So..... This is warning from me, HAHA  but I think if u come there when the sunrise will happen this place will b beautiful that i think because this place have large land and large sky many many view that make I think like that but I dont know my knowledge was correct or not ^^

HOPE U GO TRAVEL THERE ONE TIME, and if U want to have foreigner boyfriend u should come here since 11am until 3pm.... U will gt the Tan skin at here......



This dam was project of King to build this dam for save and fix problem about flood 

The view of this place





















C U NEXT PLACE

1 ความคิดเห็น: