วันพุธที่ 2 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

Travel in Nakornpathom

                   First of all,....I will say '' HAPPY NEW YEAR" for all guy who coming to see my homepage and this blog because today is the second day after New Year's holiday. I think most people go back to their hometown or go to travel in other province in Thailand ^ ^ And my home town is here <Nakornpathom>. In Nakornpathom, there has many place to travel for instance  floating market, old market, riverside crocodile farm, pig farm and a lot of temple in here. So, I think , if i don't have time to go travel other travel place in other province I should take you tour in my province because i can go there by a little bit time and I can take my mom or my friend go travel at there.
       Today....I share my experience at Walking Street in NakornPathom. The walking street just happen in one year ago. The idea of this place come from place to meeting and show many thing handmade or shared idea of anything. The first place of walking street was Chiang mai province.  That place opened every Saturday's night around 5pm - 8pm. There has many thing for example, food clothes everything second hand etc..

This is picture from walking street ^,^ Hope u go to c by ur eye ...

 << Pizza handmade ^ ^ i never test this ... u must go there and test by ur self ..haha

 pork grill with milk ^ ^ 

 although this doll was cheap but the quality gonna be ok..



 He is my youngest brother and the shop behind him was second hand clothes..

 there has many people...

 




second hand thing ...it cheap but quality was up to u to select good or bad... In thai call If u have good sight u can get good quality but if u bad sight u cannt get good thing..














 << This in front of the walking street ^ ^ 


C    U    NEXT    PLACE ^ ^ 














  


1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. can't believe it's in Nakhon Pathom. It seems like you were in walking street in a city like Chiang Mai. Very lovely atmosphere where is not too far from us. Thanks for the review. Happy New Year to the blogger too. ;)

    ตอบลบ