วันศุกร์ที่ 30 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

How to make Blueberry Cheese Pie

Blueberry Cheese Pie


        This picture come from google search not mind

                                              
         This is my mind ....It so different...T_T

         This is my first time to make it because all time i only eat . ^ ^  But my first time gonna be ok ..because after i eat it, I haven't felt Diarrhea. ^ ^   Why I do this? because my brother tell me i can do it , it so easy and i believe u can.... And Finally....I can do it , although it is not beautiful shape but the test was ok [not good and  not bad ^ ^ ] I will try to do it best...and gonna be good wife in future .  haha  

Start to do it .....

Ingredients
- cracker 200g
- pure creamy butter unsalted 80g
- cream cheese 250g
- sweetened condensed milk 5 tablespoon
- milk 8 tablespoon
- lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- buleberry can 


Method
- grind cracker



- melt the pure creamy butter unsalted 


- mixed  cracker and pure creamy butter unsalted 

- put it in cup then put it to refrigerator 

-mixed cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk , milk, lemon juice




- then add it in the cup that have cracker and put it in refrigerator again waiting for 10 min
- after add topping ^ ^  Finish^ ^


See u next ^.^ 




                           

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. This is very nice one Jan. Very creative and practical article. It doesn't seem like what you usually do but thumps up for the good job.

    ตอบลบ
  2. Yummy! Yummy! This is my favorite but it will be banned by me for a little while as I need a serious diet that u can tell. hehehe...

    Good one!

    ตอบลบ
  3. ไม่ระบุชื่อ5 ธันวาคม 2555 เวลา 07:19

    It's pretty small na, eiei
    I used to made one by using yogurt-milk and i used oreo as its base, yummy as well.

    cutie one, Jan :D

    ตอบลบ